Seems like I got a lot done, but possibly not what I intended - so we will see as I take stock.
This past week I accomplished the following:
* Posted Days 7,8,9,10,11,12 &13 for the Fearless Females series.
* Worked on James P. McPherson by reviewing old newspapers from 1850 thru 1900. Still have some more, plus being intrigued with what I can find out on other family members of that place and time.
* Spent some time on Picassa. Now I am really confused. Have been in contact with a couple of Geneaboggers who use the critter. It appears I have many, many duplicates, but I have modified stationary panic about what to do about the situation.
* FINALLY have a draft Release form and letter for the book on UR'sL.
My intent for the week is the following:
* Host my writing critique group on Tuesday ( o, no, that means dreaded house cleaning!!)
* Finalize the Release form and letter (a must do, as I need to present it to folks at the family reunion in April)
* Draft 2 McPherson bios ( I would like to have 10 done by the reunion, but starting a bit late.)
* Finish the rewrite of "Clay" and submit for publication.
* Post for Fearless Females series.
This past week I have found myself in a quandry about blogging; I really like the two series that I have been doing, but they are major time slurpers. I hope that I don't have to let them slip by the wayside. I have been thinking about posting in the evening (which means I need to get ahead of the time line and post for the next day on the night before.) Then if I can't get the posting done at night, then I will have to let that day slip. I really like to write these pieces, but I can't let that kind of writing take over my prime writing/working time, which is in the morning.Nonetheless, this was a fairly good week.