I thought about my Sunday Synopsis yesterday --- on Sunday -- but decided not to write it until later in the day. In retrospect, writing and setting it up to be published later would have been a better decision. Those are the lessons of life -- usually in retrospect.
Last week was a good week. Each week a pattern of my work and life seems to become apparent. I am never bored and always have more on my plate than I can accomplish by myself. At one time in my life, I had lots of people who helped me keep all the balls in the air -- now, I tend to juggle alone.
This past week I accomplished the following:
Regarding Uncle Ralph's Letters,
* completed the entire transfer of the blog to a clean Word document!!
* wrote a grant proposal to Archives.com for the purchase of a "one-project"indexing software and some graphic and editorial assistance.
* submitted a late week 8 offering for the 52 Weeks of Personal Genealogy and History.
* worked on the Womens History Carnival offering.
Other than that my life was a flurry of snow (a foot of the white stuff), taxes, and just "life happens" stuff.
My intent for this week is the following:
For Uncle Ralph's Letters
* draft Release form and letter (a two week left over-- needs to hit the top of the pile this week)
For Writing (just picking one thing this week):
** Update ""Clay" for submission.
* finish and submit Carnival entry.
* Post for Tombstone Tuesday.
* Post "Sounds" for 52 Weeks entry.
I like a road map, even though I tend to do what I want, when I want. However, the road map at least keeps me going in the right direction -- most of the time.